Wall & Ceiling Contractors Association
Drug-Free Card Programs
Download, save or print documents pertaining to the program.
- Statement on I-502 (Marijuana Initiative)
- Administrative Guide Revised 1-1-2013 (PDF) 117KB - large
- Administrative Guide - Spanish translation (PDF) 271KB - large
- Last Chance Agreement (Word Doc)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Information for All Employees (Word Doc)
- What Happens When You Test Positive? (Word Doc)
- Changes to drug testing panel (PDF)
- Changes to drug testing panel (Word Doc)
- New for Contractors: Drug Testing Options
- New for Contractors: Plan A sign-up form
- New for Contractors: Plan B sign-up form
New Options for Contractors
Plan A: This is the existing Northwest Wall & Ceiling Contractors Association (NWCCA) Drug-Free Card Program with optional and voluntary participation by employers since 1999. Plan A includes random testing, employee assistance services (EAP) and access to shared worker program.
Plan B: This is a simplified version of Plan A which will include pre-employment, post-accident and reasonable-suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
A synopsis of these options and "sign up" forms are found at the bottom of the document list to the left.