CLEAN CARD PROGRAMS
Drug Free Business is a program administrator and Trust administrator for various industry-wide drug testing programs. These programs are sometimes referred to “clean-card” or “drug-free card” drug testing programs and are most popular in the construction industry, especially for union or bargaining agreement employers, and/or in a project labor agreement.
We provide complete management of these programs, including Trust Agreement management – and at a cost far lower than our competitors – as inexpensive as $.03/hour assessment..!!
Typically, Clean Card programs include the following elements:
- Industry wide Policy and Administrative Guide
- Baseline drug testing at start of program
- Random testing at industry best-practices rate – typically 50% or 100% per year
- Optional “wellness benefit check” paid to workers who successfully pass random tests
- Post-accident and Reasonable-Suspicion drug and alcohol testing
- Reasonable-suspicion training for supervisors (on-line)
- Employee Assistance Program for union members and their families
- Speedy return-to-duty procedures after failing a test, then a managed return-to-duty test and follow-up testing to ensure compliance and discourage relapse
- EAP provides counseling follow-up for two years if worker tests positive
These programs may be sponsored by a construction industry association, a building trades union, or in a partnership by both. We also help and partner with other service agents to provide these services. Call us to discuss the possibilities.