Class Name: DOT Supervisor Training – Reasonable Cause – Virtual Course
Next Class: TBA, 2021
When: 10:00.am. – 12:30 Noon – Pacific Time
Where: On your desktop or portable device
- This is a live, two-hour training program which satisfies FAA part 120 requirements for training of supervisors making determinations for drug and alcohol testing of employees based on reasonable cause.
- Teach supervisors how to comply with DOT – FAA drug/alcohol testing regulations.
- Signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol abuse and confronting the worker.
- The Five Steps in making a reasonable suspicion determination – will all be covered.
- What to do after the test.
- What documentation is required.
If your company is a current Drug Free Business member, use this button to register for the FAA Supervisor Training Webinar (for Free).
Payment for these training sessions is included as part of your annual membership fee.
If you are not a current member of Drug Free Business, pay using your Visa or MasterCard credit card through PayPal. $49 per attendee.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to registered attendees only.
- Two hours CEU. After registration, you will be directed to a web page where you may download additional course material and documents.
- The audio portion is available using VoIP (your computer’s speakers or headphones) or by telephone. If using your computer’s speakers, you DO NOT need a microphone. You can ask questions during the training by using your keyboard.