Class Name: DOT – FAA Supervisor Training – Reasonable Cause – Virtual Course
Next Class: TBA, 2022 – coming soon, will be available on demand
Where: On your desktop or portable device
- This is a two-hour training program that satisfies FAA part 120 requirements for training of supervisors making determinations for drug and alcohol testing of employees based on reasonable cause.
- Teach supervisors how to comply with DOT – FAA drug/alcohol testing regulations.
- Signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol abuse and confronting the worker.
- The Five Steps in making a reasonable suspicion determination – will all be covered.
- What to do after the test.
- What documentation is required.
Payment for these training sessions is included as part of your annual membership fee for Drug Free Business Members.
If you are not a current member of Drug Free Business, pay using your Visa or MasterCard credit card through PayPal. $49 per attendee.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to registered attendees only.
- Two hours CEU. After registration, you will be directed to a web page where you may download additional course material and documents.
- The audio portion is available using VoIP (your computer’s speakers or headphones) or by telephone. If using your computer’s speakers, you DO NOT need a microphone. You can ask questions during the training by using your keyboard.