Sound Transit - Drug-Free Card Program - April 1, 2020
Welcome to the home page for the Sound Transit Drug Free Card Program. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is by far the cleanest way to request support here. If you need to call, our phone number is 425.488.9755. Please reference that you need help with Sound Transit Drug-Free Card Program..
After registration, each Contractor will receive a user name and password to access your “Dashboard” to see your roster and drug test results. Please click on button to the right to gain access.
Please download program instructions and documents
(Adobe Acrobat PDF files – download and save and/or print)
Sound Transit Program Documentation
- SOUND TRANSIT Drug-Free Card Program Administrative Guide Revised 19AUG2020 PDF
- Sound Transit – Instructions for Signing-In to the Drug Free Business Dashboard May 2020 PDF
- Sound Transit – Steps to Return after a Positive – Refusal Test rev 14May20 PDF
- Sound Transit – Drug-Free Card Program Unique Identifier PDF
- Sound Transit Labor Compliance Manual SAPP 1APR20 PDF
Contractors subject to Sound Transit’s drug and alcohol testing program must register their company using the online form below. Drug Free Business is the 3rd Party Administrator of this drug and alcohol testing program for construction workers.