Drug Free Business is a long-time SAPAA member
Drug Free Business is an active participant in the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association. Our Executive Administrator is a member of the SAPAA Training Institute where he presents training course and webinars on various topics of interest to the drug and alcohol testing community. Several DFB staff members attend the SAPAA annual conference each year.
SAPAA: Establishing, promoting, and communicating the highest standards of quality and integrity in the substance abuse testing and prevention industry through education, training, and the exchange of ideas.
SAPAA specializes in information and education!
From the latest on certification exams, drug and alcohol testing, DOT developments, and legal and ethical issues, SAPAA has the information you need.
SAPAA is a non-profit trade association whose members represent alcohol and drug testing service agents, including third-party administrators (TPAs), in-house administrators, medical review officers (MROs), DHHS Certified Laboratories, Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs), manufacturers of testing devices, and collection sites/collectors. SAPAA is committed to providing members with up-to-date information concerning regulatory changes, state issues, industry trends, and member discounts on training courses and conferences.
Members range from the new and inexperienced, to the seasoned professional in various capacities, which principally include:
- Owners and managers of private substance abuse testing firms;
- Directors of substance abuse programs in the corporate sector;
- Coordinators of substance abuse programs in medical facilities;
- Representatives of industry service providers, such as testing laboratories and equipment manufacturers, MROs and collectors;
- Government officials from agencies that have interest in the area of substance abuse detection.
Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association